- Absorption cycle energized by hot water at 158°F
to 203°F from process, cogeneration, solar or other waste heat sources.
- Safe, odorless, non-toxic working fluids of lithium bromide
and water operate under a vacuum at all times.
- Supplied as a chiller only or a chiller-heater for
applications that require separation of heating water and heat medium circuits due to
glycol, operating pressure, flow or piping limitations.
- Crystallization prevented in the generator by
utilizing a solution pump and gravity drain-back system.
- Single hermetic pump controls solution flow.
- Faster cold start-up time than similar
chillers with flooded generators.
- Chilled water and hot water outlet temperatures
controlled by a built-in microprocessor with outputs to control a 3-way valve and/or heat
medium pump (supplied by others).
- All chillers and chiller-heaters supplied with a
standard weatherproof cabinet suitable for outdoor installation.
- Built-in shutdown controls for high heat medium
temperature and abnormal cooling water conditions.
- Cooling capacities increased at 85°F cooling
water and when energized by 203°F heat medium.
- Ideal for a two pipe hydronic system in which
chilled or hot water is circulated to a central airhandling unit or multiple
- Cooling or heating operation on chiller-heaters
can be selected from a remote or built-in switch.
- Only 30 minute delay required for
- Transportation and lifting are simplified
because of modular construction.
- Factory charged and performance tested.
- UL Listed for USA and Canada.